Red Carpet Look: Sofia Vergara At The Golden Globes 20149:38 AM
The Golden Globes were fabulous this season and there were so many hits and misses! The looks were stunning and I wanted to share a look from one of my favorite nominees who also happens to be a Covergirl! She truly glowed in a black Zac Posen dress for the ceremony and then a Zuhair Murad metallic couture gown for the after-party. So here's all the details on Sofia's #bombshelling beauty look at this year's Golden Globes:
Sofia Vergara Breaks Down her Golden Globes Look!
Glam step-by-step quotes:
“For this year's Golden Globes, I really wanted to do something different. I wear makeup every day - I wouldn't think about leaving the house without it! - but of course it's such a big night, and everyone is taking pictures, so I have to look good! With my dress so elegant and my necklace so bold (and heavy!), I wanted to keep my hair and makeup simple and classic.”
1. To start off with a good base that would last all night, I started with COVERGIRL truBLEND Foundation in M6 which is super lightweight and blendable.
2. On top, a light dusting of powder to set the look and a bit of rosy color for the apples of my cheeks with Clean Glow Blush in Roses.
3. My dress and jewels were the center of attention, so I had to balance my hair and makeup. For me, a really glamorous evening look starts with the eyes. I love the drama of a cat eye - tonight I went with brown liner as opposed to black with Bombshell Liner in Chocolate Kiss to create the look.
4. I then used Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Goddess to give my eyes a little sparkle.
5. As always, I LOVE big lashes so I used Bombshell Volume Mascara on my top and bottom lashes to add volume and intensity. (aka #bombshelling)
6. For me, lipstick is a must - I feel naked without it. I wish I could just wear a nude shade, but it's not me - I need color. I went with a bold red with LipPerfection Lip Color in Flame.
7. Oh I also always keep a gloss in my purse for touch-ups!
Join COVERGIRL online for more beauty tips and looks!
o Facebook: www.facebook.com/COVERGIRL
o Twitter: www.twitter.com/COVERGIRL
o Instagram: www.instagram.com/COVERGIRL
o YouTube: www.youtube.com/COVERGIRL
o Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/COVERGIRLxo
o Tumblr: www.covergirl.tumblr.com
To get your essentials to recreate this look, go to Covergirl.com or pick them up at your local mass retailer. I hope your enjoying these get the look pieces because awards season is one of my fav times of years and there will be more to come! Stay tuned..... Xoxo