Golden Globes 2013 Red Carpet Beauty - Sofia Vergara9:03 AM
This past Sunday, the stars were glowing at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. This was due to the amazing sight of Hollywood's bold and brightest coming out to attend the 2013 Golden Globe awards honored by the Hollywood Foreign Press. With all the fabulous fun and awards came the gorgeous fashion and beauty! Stars were beaming with gorgeous looks that were timeless. One of the beauties of the night was Colombian actress Sofia Vergara who looked stunning in her Michael Cinco gown and Lorraine Shwartz jewelry. Wanna know how she got that flawless makeup? Check out the info below:
Sofia Vergara’s Golden Globes 2013 Look by Kayleen McAdams
- Quote from MUA: “I wanted to do a brick red lip on Sofia – something a little deeper and more interesting than a classic red lip.”
- Quote from MUA: “Old Hollywood glamour is a trend for awards season, so Sofia and I did our own twist on the look!”
- I started by applying Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Tan (#860) all over and set it with COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder in Medium.
- Then, I applied a light dusting of Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown Bronze and Cheekers Blush in Sierra Sands, a warm blush, on the apples of the cheeks.
- I wanted to give the eye a wash of shadow, so I used only one shade, Eye Enhancers 1-Kit in Brown Smolder, and softly blended it over the entire lid.
- I applied LiqulineBlast Liner in Brown Blaze along the bottom lash line and extended it past the lash line to give a slight wing.
- I finished off the look with three coats of Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara on top to really emphasize the lashes, followed by one coat on the bottom.
- On the lips, I applied Queen Collection Lipcolor in Into the Red straight from the tube, blotted and added another coat to make it last all night. I gave Sofia the lipstick to keep in her clutch so she could touch herself up throughout the night.
- Sofia was nominated for Best Actress in a TV Comedy Series and her show ‘Modern Family’ was also nominated for Best TV Comedy Series.
- Sofia is wearing an up-and-coming designer and is bedazzled in Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, and was accompanied on the red carpet by her son Manolo, owner of Nuevon on YouTube.
- For more inside scoop on all things COVERGIRL, make sure to LIKE www.facebook.com/covergirl, FOLLOW www.twitter.com/covergirl, and PIN www.pinterest.com/covergirlxo.
For more red carpet beauty, stay tuned my stalkers!!! Xoxo