L'Oreal Paris Announces the Sixth Annual Women of Worth Awards - Call For Nominations Begins April 11th
Honoring Extraordinary Women Dedicated to Volunteerism and Community
Nominate a Woman of Worth: April 11 - June 30 at womenofworth.com
makeup by danisaddiction: The Versatile Blogger Award! :): "My first blog award! Yay!! ;) I was surprised to see this...my blog is so new. So first I would like to thank the ..."
These blushes are amazing, long wearing and do not fade or oxidize! Baked in the sun from Amazonian clay, they have a true, amazing pigment, fabulous packaging & look beautiful. The best part is that they are good for all skin types and the color range is great for all skin types. For oily skin types, Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place. They are also matte and give a beautiful finish! Those with dry skin will benefit from the clay's nourishing and hydrating properties, which naturally restore skin's moisture. These can be bought at Sephora stores, Sephora.com or tartecometics.com & Retail at $25.00 USD.
***Please note that there are certain colors exclusive to Sephora***
· Benefit’s Coralista – Who doesn’t love Benefit? They are a gorgeous brand and their boxes have become infamous within makeup artists and the beauty community! With the rising trend in Corals and Oranges for Spring, Coralista is a classic. It is described as “Take a tropical pleasure trip with CORALista. Sweep this warm coral pink powder onto cheeks anytime, anywhere. Move your brush to the beat & turn up the heat... bikini optional! These can be purchased at Sephora stores, Sephora.com and Benefit.com and retail for $28.00 USD.
· NARS Super Orgasm- One of my favorite lines and colors, Super orgasm is a highly pigmented, shimmery peach/pink. It gives a gorgeous glow on the skin and adds that touch of shimmery light. Definitely a staple for my collection and not for those who aren’t fans of shimmer. It is best described as: “NARS Super Orgasm Blush: NARS amps up their legendary NARS Orgasm to bring you Super Orgasm - the universally flattering shimmering peachy pink blush with an extra dose of golden sparkle. The super sexy pink flush gives the effect of an ultimate super, uh hum, afterglow.” This can be purchased at Sephora stores and Spehora.com
· Urban Decay Afterglow Glide On Cheek Tint in Crush- My current holy grail of cream blushes. I have tried a few different types of cream blush always with the same results. They can be way too thick in consistency and feel heavy on the skin. They can also cause me to breakout because I am prone to oily/acne type skin. This stays true to its name because it literally glides on the cheek with amazing pigment and gorgeous finish. Plus it is good for the skin! It is light and beautiful on the skin and gives the most amazing flush! It is described by Sephora as: This cheek tint can be applied on top of foundation or bare skin without that powdery, cakey effect that can result from use of powder blush. The formula is loaded with good-for-you ingredients like Vitamins E, C, and A, so your skin gets nourishment and protection along with a dose of healthy-looking color. This can be purchased at Sephora stores, Sephora.com and Urbandecay.com and retails for $24.00 USD
Now I know that the blushes that I have listed in this blogpost and on my video are mainly high end. That does not mean that I don’t like drugstore brand blush. These are just my current top five. I did get some in my last haul, which you can see on my Youtube channel, and I am love them. I just wanted to share the ones that I am reaching for the most right now. Milani and Neutrogena I hope this information and review was helpful for you all and please feel free to comment on your favs and opinions!!! Never forget to use your "Cheesy smiley face” when applying your blush and remember Love, peace and beauty to you always….. Xoxoxo
To all my gorgeous stalkers,
Have you been on the lookout for the perfect mascara? Are you trying different brands both high end and drugstore only to find that they leave you dissatisfied? It leaves those lovely black rings under your eyes and flakes on your cheeks. If you suffer from teary eyes like I do, it can be very annoying. I have issues with keeping shadows on in my inner corners of the eye and if I have allergies, my mascara usually hates me. The interesting is that we all want to have those luscious, long, voluptuous lashes. I think that is one of the very few parts of our bodies that we want to be big and we do all that we can to make it happen. We curl them, plump them, add serums to make them grow as well as prime them to hold whatever mascara we use. This is when we aren’t using fake eyelashes of course. ;) It can be a siege to find the right one and as a true to heart makeup stalker, I can admit to how tough a journey it can be. I have had mascaras that flake and by the end of the workday, we almost gone. I don’t have the blessing of having naturally long lashes. It’s kind of like how my friend who is a guy has these long, flowing lashes that are jet-black and go on for days. Really??? Are you serious?? Is there any reason why I should find that fair? Lol Oh well, we have to play with the cards we are dealt, so back to the matter at hand. This was hard for me to choose only five. I have a few different brands, but these really work well for me and are great when I only want to go for a natural look with mascara and gloss only. So, without further delay, here are the top 5:
· Fiberwig LX – This is a latex binding mascara that has little fibers on the brush. It forms tubes around the lash to create a lengthening effect. It does not smudge or fade and can be removed with warm water. This is sold at Sephora and retails for $24.00 USD
· Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara- It has a tapered wand built to lengthen the lash and make it long and luscious. It is also pigmented to darken the lash as much as possible. This is sold at Ulta, Sephora and bareescentuals.com and retails for $18.00 USD
· Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara- This mascara was created to make your lashes long and thick. One of the top mascaras sold today and it was acknowledged as a top rated choice by QVC consumers. It is sold solely through QVC and QVC.com, it retails for $20.00 for one or you can save by getting 2 for $28.00 USD.
· L’oreal Double Extend Illuminator Mascara- This is a gorgeous two-step system meant to lengthen and illuminate your eyes. They are developed to enhance your particular eye color. It is doubled ended mascara with a regular lengthening mascara on one end and an illuminator on the other. It is sold at Wal-mart, Ulta, and most drugstores and retails for $9.99 USD.
· L’oreal Voluminous million mascara- With it’s gold and luxurious packaging, this mascara was developed to volumize and separate lashes flawlessly. Formulated with the patented millionizer brush that makes lashes look amazing! It is sold in drugstores nationwide and retails between $7.99 - $11.99 USD.
I hope this was fun and informative for you all. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below!!! Love, peace and beauty to you all…..Xoxo